COURSES AND EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
2013 – EXCHANGE PROGRAMME ON LYSOSOMAL STORAGE DISORDERS
Brains for Brain Foundation, together with NCL-Foundation organized a Joint PhD meeting that was held in Frankfurt on March 6-7, 2013. The meeting was targeted to young scientists that grouped together for sharing experiences and ideas.
The meeting had the following main objectives:
- To bring together the best and most deserving PhD students
- To allow them to present their work in a relaxed and constructive environment
- To facilitate the exchange of dissertation research studies on Rare diseases and in particular on LSDs
- To prepare PhD students for a successful career on LSDs field
- To allow students to built relationship with one of the most important European network of Internationally renewed experts working on LSDs.
This programme gave the opportunity for the most deserving PhD students from across Europe to come together to present their research and progress in the area, as well as receive guidance on conducting further research projects.